I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

I love to hear from you, So if you pop on by, please leave a comment.

Saturday 28 April 2012

Circle Skirt - Great Tutorial

I came across this super circle skirt tutorial  by danamadeit.com a while ago have been keeping it on my mental "to do" list.
Well today I found some gorgeous material that I knew my daughter would love.


To make the skirt, you basically make a large doughnut, which you attach to a wide elastic waistband. 


The hardest bit is working out the trigonometry to make your pattern, but tutorial is very well explained.


The skirt looks great & moves beautifully. My daughter loves it and I can see myself 
making many more of these.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lerryn, and fab photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    How do 250mg CBD Gummies compare against 500mg, 750mg and 1000mg CBD Gummies?

    ReplyDelete